Greifswald Summer 03 - 29 August 2020
Unfortunately, we have had to cancel Greifswald Summer 2020. But we hope to be ready again for you next year!
We expect applications for Greifswald Summer 2021 to be possible from 1 March 2021 onwards.
Further information will follow here.
Spend your summer at the University of Greifswald, right next to the Baltic Sea coast!
Greifswald Summer combines four weeks of intensive German lessons at various levels of proficiency and workshops with a diverse range of cultural events and excursions. Become part of Greifswald’s International Community, improve your German and spend an unforgettable summer in Greifswald!
Greifswald Summer in Detail
- German lessons: 20 hours of morning lessons per week at B1, B2 or C1 levels with workshops to choose from that focus on current fields of research at the University of Greifswald and provide you with an opportunity to put your German skills into practice.
- optional weekend excursions to the islands of Rügen and Usedom, as well as a city tour to Rostock & Schwerin.
- Cultural programme and weekly outings in Greifswald and to the surrounding area.
- Buddies from Greifswald: Students from Greifswald take part in the leisure and cultural activities and introduce you to student life.
Who can apply?
- Prospective students
- Erasmus+/ exchange students
- International students, doctoral students and members of academic staff
- Degree-seeking students who would like to improve their German before starting their studies in Greifswald
- DSH and Studienkolleg (Preparatory Courses)participants, who would like to improve their German over the summer
Please note that you have to be at least 18 years old to take part in Greifswald Summer - Exception: selected pupils from PASCH schools.