Please bare this in mind if you are planning any publications. Phone calls via the access number 86 will only be forwarded for a limited length of time.
When publishing your telephone number in the future, the hyphen after the access number should be replaced by a blank space in front of the extension number.
+49 3834 420 nnnn
This format will make it easier for mobile phone users to use the telephone numbers on our internet pages. By doing so, they will be able to dial the telephone number with just one click.
Changing the access number to the University’s telephone network requires your help!
- Inform your cooperation and communication partners in good time about the pending change to the access number.
- Use your email signature to point out the change of number.
- Change the telephone numbers on your webpages in good time, not only on the University website, but also on project websites or external websites that you are responsible for.
- Please check whether you really still need a regular fax machine. The University Computer Centre will be happy to inform you about possible alternatives [de].
What Is Going to Happen on these Pages in the Coming Weeks?
- Information about changing contact details for print publications
- Information about exchange of business cards
If you have any suggestions, which could help us master this change, please send us an email to pressestelle(at)uni-greifswald(dot)de with subject 420.