This workshop will address the following topics
- Principles of Research-based learning
- Designing the learning process as a research process
- Assessment criteria for Research-based learning
- Reflection and transfer to your own seminar
Upon the completion of this workshop, you will be able to
- know the phases in planning and realizing Research-based learning projects
- reflect on your own role as a “learning guide” in Research-based learning
- assess the chances and disadvantages of this method
- develop a learning scenario for your seminar
For application please use our online course registration up to 21. May 2021.
Please note: This is an online course. All participants will receive the course-link with further information a few days before the event.
Information for participants of the Certification Programm of the University Didactics Greifswald:
This course is a optional course (Wahlpflichtkurs) of the extension module (Erweiterungsmoduls) (Wahlpflichtbereich "Lehren & Lernen"/ "teach & learn") with 10 units in total incl. the time required for the preparation and follow-up processing (1 unit = 45 min).
We would like to thank the Sparkasse Vorpommern for the support to make this course possible.
Time: 10.00 - 17.00 Uhr
Trainer: Nadia Blüthmann, M.A., MHEd
Participants: max. 15
Course language: English