Support for (almost) any question
The University of Greifswald offers information and academic counselling services to prospective students, applicants and enrolled students during their studies and in the final phase of their studies.
We are your contact for ...
Prospective students and applicants
If you would like to get to know the University of Greifswald, are interested in studying with us or need help with your application and enrolment, Student Marketing will provide you with all the information you need.
- We can arrange visits to lectures and information events in Greifswald for you;
- we will also visit your school;
- you can meet us at fairs;
- you are welcome to visit our Open Days.
If you need advice during your studies on topics related to the organisation of your studies, examinations, changing your degree course or personal problems, Academic Counselling and Course Enquiries is there to help you in any way it can. We offer:
- Workshops and information events on organising your studies and exams;
- Counselling and workshops if you have doubts about your studies;
- Help and advice with personal problems;
- Support for students with children and students with disabilities;
- Support during studies and in the final phase of studies;
- Workshops and information events on the transition from study to employment.
Academic Counselling and Course Enquiries is usually available at least during the core working hours and can be reached at this time by telephone at +49 3834 420 1293:
Mondays to Fridays 8.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. and
Mondays to Thursdays 1.30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
Especially during the open consultation hours there might be reduced telephone availability due to too many visitors. We suggest you either call towards the start/end or outside of the open consultation hours.
Open consultation hours
for individual consultation without prior appointment
|Tuesday||8.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. and 1.30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m|
|Thursday||8.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. and 1.30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m|
|Friday||8.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.|
Make an appointment
If you do not wish to wait for a consultation at the Academic Counselling and Course Enquiries Office by coming to the open consultation hours, you are welcome to make an appointment with us by phone or via email.
Academic Counselling and Course Enquiries
Tel.: +49 3834 420 1293
Fax: +49 3834 420 1255
Questions about your studies?
We'll answer via WhatsApp or Signal!
Your line to the University:
+49 151 6701 2813