Living in Student Halls of Residence

In Greifswald there are several student halls of residence operated by Student Services. If you would like to live there, you need to submit an application as soon as possible. University of Greifswald students are permitted to live in the Greifswald Student Services’ halls of residence.

You can find the application form online or request it by post.

The application should be submitted as quickly as possible and can be handed in without showing a certificate of enrolment / notification of admission. You can submit it on the Student Services’ internet site or in person.
The submitted application is not a guarantee that you will get accommodation in a hall of residence!

Student Services also help you to find private rooms.

Greifswald Student Services
Department for Student Housing
Am Schießwall 1–4
17489 Greifswald

Tel.: +49 3834 86 17-30/-31/-32 
Fax: +49 3834 86 1733 

Opening Hours

Monday 10.30 a.m. –12.00 p.m.
Tuesday 10.30 a.m. –12.00 p.m. and 2:00–5.00 p.m.
Wednesday closed
Thursday 10.30 a.m. –12.00 p.m. and 2:00–4.00 p.m.
Friday closed