Introductory Lectures Provided by the International Office
Welcome Day: 11th March 2019 at 9.00 a.m., Rubenowstraße 2b, Room 1.23
Programme: official welcome with a small breakfast
- information about enrolment
- information about administrative procedures
- presentation of the programme for the semester
- Students should have a valid ID card with them and a Wohnungsgeberbescheinigung (form from the Einwohnermeldeamt (Registration Office) stating that you live in Greifswald. The form has to be signed by your landlord), because the team of the International Office would like to go to the town’s Registration Office with you afterwards.
- International students, who come from countries outside of Europe (e.g. Vietnam, Russia), need to open a German bank account and need to get German health insurance. The IO will assist you with that during the afternoon.
- 1.30 p.m.: exchange students and Erasmus interns will sign their contracts for their rooms/flats at their halls of residence
- from 8 p.m. onwards there will be a social gathering with the German buddies and other international students at the Kulturbar, Lange Straße 93