The International Office (IO) is the University’s central point of contact for all international issues.
We coordinate international partnerships and the university’s cooperation projects, develop and implement programmes with international partners.
We provide advice to German students, graduates and academics when planning and organising international projects or periods of stay abroad.
We advise and provide information to prospective students from abroad and are responsible for their admission. Foreign students receive support for any study-related, legal or social matters.
Telephone Office Hours
|Lecture period||Non-Lecture period|
|Tuesday||9.30 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.||9.30 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.|
|2.00 – 4.00 p.m.||2.00 – 4.00 p.m.*|
|Thursday||9.30 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.||9.30 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.|
|2.00 – 4.00 p.m.|
|Personal appointments by prior arrangement|
* Outgoing: During the non-lecture period, the office hours on Tuesdays only take place from 09:30 – 12:00.
Tel.: +49 3834 420 1164
- Supervision and integration of international students
- Admission of international exchange students from Europe and worldwide (studies, internships, Free Movers)
- Moderator - Podcast Greifswald goes International
- Project management for the summer school Greifswald Summer
Dr. Sebastian Krumpel
Tel.: +49 3834 420 1115
- Erasmus+ university coordinator
- Erasmus contract management
- Student mobility in Europe (Erasmus+ studies and internship)
- Mobility of teaching staff in Europe
- Mobility of staff in Europe (including non-academic area)
- Erasmus+ with partner countries