The International Office (IO) is the University’s central point of contact for all international issues.
We coordinate international partnerships and the university’s cooperation projects, develop and implement programmes with international partners.
We provide advice to German students, graduates and academics when planning and organising international projects or periods of stay abroad.
We advise and provide information to prospective students from abroad and are responsible for their admission. Foreign students receive support for any study-related, legal or social matters.
The public is not permitted access to the university premises until further notice, i.e. no consultation hours etc. are taking place The University’s members of staff can still be contacted, preferably via email and – with restrictions – over the phone . If you only want to hand in documents, please send them to us either by post or by scanning them in and sending them via email.
Thank you for your understanding. Your Team of the International Office
Telephone Office Hours
|Lecture period||Non-Lecture period|
|Tuesday||9.30 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.||9.30 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.|
|2.00 – 4.00 p.m.||2.00 – 4.00 p.m.|
|Thursday||9.30 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.||9.30 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.|
|2.00 – 4.00 p.m.|
|or by prior arrangement|
Tel.: +49 3834 420 1112
- Student mobility worldwide (studies as part of university partnerships, internships)
- PROMOS scholarship programme
- Admission of international exchange students from outside of Europe (studies, internships, Free Movers)
- Public relations
Tel.: +49 3834 420 1145
- Supervision and integration of international students
- Admission of international exchange students from Europe and worldwide (studies, internships, Free Movers)
Tel.: +49 3834 420 1118
- Admission and advice for international degree-seeking students
Tel.: +49 3834 420 1114
- Admissions and advice for asylum seekers
- Coordination of measures in preparation of studies
Tel.: +49 3834 420 1175
- Head of the Welcome Centre for visiting academics