The International Office
The International Office (IO) is the University’s central point of contact for all international issues.
We coordinate international partnerships and the university’s cooperation projects, develop and implement programmes with international partners.
We provide advice to German students, graduates and academics when planning and organising international projects or periods of stay abroad.
We advise and provide information to prospective students from abroad and are responsible for their admission. Foreign students receive support for any study-related, legal or social matters.
In light of recent developments, the International Office will be closed until April 20th. We ask you to contact us via email for any kind of query or to call during our office hours. If you only want to hand in documents, please send them to us either by post or by scanning them in and sending them via email.
Thank you for your understanding. Your Team of the International Office
|Lecture period||Non-Lecture period|
|Tuesday||9.30 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.||9.30 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.|
|2.00 – 4.00 p.m.||2.00 – 4.00 p.m.|
|Thursday||9.30 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.||9.30 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.|
|2.00 – 4.00 p.m.|
|or by prior arrangement|
Tel.: +49 3834 420 1116
Tel.: +49 3834 420 1112
- Student mobility worldwide (studies as part of university partnerships, internships)
- PROMOS scholarship programme
- Admission of international exchange students from outside of Europe (studies, internships, Free Movers)
Tel.: +49 3834 420 1118
- Admission and advice for international degree-seeking students
Tel.: +49 3834 420 1145
- Supervision and integration of international students
- Admission of international exchange students from Europe (studies, internships, Free Movers)
Tel.: +49 3834 420 1175
- Head of the Welcome Centre for visiting academics
Tel.: +49 3834 420 2650
- Management of the International Guest House ‘Felix Hausdorff’
Tel.: +49 3834 420 1114
- Admissions and advice for asylum seekers
- Coordination of measures in preparation of studies