Working Group Healthy University
Representatives from the Rectorate, the In-House Medical Service, the Staff Council, University Sport, as well as the Health and Safety and Addictions Officer and a representative for disabled employees came together to form the working group “Healthy University” in February 2015, which promotes health issues.
The working group conducted a needs assessment, analysed data from various health insurance companies and is now working on the conceptual development and continual realisation of health-promoting measures at the University of Greifswald.
- Dominik Nauke (General Staff Council/Staff Council for Non-Academic Staff)
- Dr. Jörg Driesner (Staff Council for Academic Staff)
- Dr. Edzard Glitsch (Addictions Officer)
- Markus Reger (University Sport)
- Ralf Kolbe (Health and Safety Officer)
- PD Dr. Robert Riemer (General Staff Council/Staff Council for Academic Staff)
- Christine Rutscher (Head of the In-House Medical Service)
- Thomas Jenssen (Manager of the Office of the Rectorate)
- Arne Uplegger (Staff Council for Non-Academic Staff)
- Chris Behrendt(Representative for Disabled Employee)
- Eva Hälke-Plath (HR and Appointments Department)
Manager of the Office of the Rectorate
Tel. +49 3834 420 1106