- You are a foreign student and enrolled at the University of Greifswald.
- Your primary residence is in Germany (no visiting or exchange students).
- You are at an advanced stage of your bachelor’s degree course (at least 2nd or 3rd year of study) or master’s degree course (at least 2nd semester).
- You achieve good marks and take part in community work.
Furthermore, former students, who have recently graduated (i.e. graduation is usually no more than 3 months ago), and doctoral students can also submit an application.
If you meet the requirements, please send the following application documents to international.officeuni-greifswaldde by the 15/09/2019:
- CV and motivation letter that outlines: Who you are and the role that you play at the University and in the town of Greifswald.
- Letter of support from a member of teaching staff at the University.
- Transcript of records (attainable from the Central Examination Office)
We’re looking forward to receiving your application!
Domstraße 8, 17489 Greifswald
Tel. +49 3834 420 1116