Services and offerings
Our services are free of charge for all doctoral researchers and postdocs of the University of Greifswald and its associated research insitutions (FLI, INP; IPP).
We are offering a broad variety of options and competitive advantages:
- The qualifications you gained in our workshops will help you to complete your PhD thesis and other research projects sucessfully and in time. You will gain interdisciplinary competencies and thus will be competitive when applying for jobs.
- Our advisory and coaching services will enable you to reflect you situation, your current competencies and the next steps of your career. You will be supported by experienced coaches that are active all over Germany.
- Joining our weekly lunch talks and our lecture series during the summer semester provides a great opportunity to broaden one's mind and supports the exchange and networking with researchers from other disciplines.
- Confirmations of participation and a final certificate proof your commitment and your gained competencies.
Upon application doctoral researchers and postdocs receive a final certificate. This certificate will list all joined workshops and events of the Graduate Academy.
To apply, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including
- a list of all joined courses that had been offered by the Graduate Academy
- a statement if you will need the certificate in German or English.
Confirmations of participation
For all pacticipated events offered by the Graduate Academy you will receive a digital confirmation of participation. This confirmation states the title, type and date of the event, the name of the respective trainer as well as the contents of the course.