Loss of Your Student ID Card

If you lose your ID card, please inform us immediately so that we can block it. To do so, please contact the Students' Registration Office or the Planning and Construction Department.

The Students' Registration Office will block the ID card and a notification will be sent to the University Library. The Planning and Construction Department will disable the ID card for the access control system and send a notification to the Studierendenwerk (Student Services).

Once you have paid a fee for the loss of the card, you will be issued with a new Student ID Card at the Students' Registration Office.

Faulty ID Card

If your Student ID Card is not functioning properly, you can request a new one at the Students' Registration Office. Depending on the reasons for the malfunction of the ID card, the new card will either be issued subject to a charge or free.

Students' Registration Office
Rubenowstraße 2
17489 Greifswald

Tel.: +49 3834 420 1296
Fax: +49 3834 420 1282

Construction and Room Planning Department
Wollweberstraße 1
17489 Greifswald

Tel.: +49 3834 420 1212
Fax: +49 3834 420 1231