Data Protection Management Officer
As a data protection management officer, I support the university's institutions in all administrative matters for which the University of Greifswald is responsible within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
I am happy to advise and support you in the following areas
- the design of data processing measures and systems,
- the introduction of new procedures or the substantial modification of existing procedures, systems or services that process personal data,
- the compilation of directories of processing activities (VVT) according to Art. 30 DSGVO by the respective body responsible for the procedure,
- the conclusion of contracts for the processing of data on behalf (GCP) pursuant to Art. 28 (3) of the DSGVO,
- the formal involvement of the data protection officer, and
- general, non-specific confidential data protection issues at the University.
Domstraße 58a, Room E.09
Tel.: +49 3834 420 1182