Forms for Erasmus+ Student Traineeships
To-Do List for Outbound Student Trainees
- To-Do List Erasmus+ Student TraineeshipsThe information presented here provides details about the application process, application deadlines and documentation, and the requirements that need to be met to be eligible for funding.
1. To apply, please send a currently valid certificate of enrolment and the letter of confirmation from the host enterprise or organisation by email to: erasmusuni-greifswaldde.
2. Grant Agreement
Please fill out the Grant Agreement with your personal data (1st and 4th page) and send it as a Word file without signature to the International Office at least one month before departure.
Once the form has been returned to you with the calculated level of funding, please send us the signed original (no scans permitted!).
Grant Agreement annexes (don´t have to be submitted to the International Office)
2.1 Special Grants
By filling in the Declaration of Honour, you can also apply for special funding in addition to the Erasmus support if the following are eligible for you:
- Students with accompanying child
- Students with chronic illnesses or disabilities (degree of disability 20 or more)
- Working students
- First-time academics
- Travel by sustainable means of transport (train, bus, ferry, carpool, bicycle, walking).
Simply complete and sign the Declaration of Honour and submit it by email together with the Grant Agreement. Due to the budget situation in the Erasmus+ Programme, the grant may only be paid at a reduced rate.
The special grant must be applied for before the start of the stay. Applications submitted later cannot be considered.
3. Learning Agreement
The Learning Agreement documents the activities undertaken during the traineeship. Tables A and C are completed by the host enterprise or organisation. Table B is completed by your subject coordinator. Make sure your Learning Agreement has been signed by your subject coordinator and by your supervisor at the host enterprise or organisation and then send it by email (either signed electronically or as a scanned document) to the International Office at the University of Greifswald: email@example.com.
4. Online Language Test (OLS test)
Participation in the OLS test is cancelled due to technical problems on the part of the EU.
A T5 Government Authorised Exchange Visa is needed, that you must apply for not earlier than three months before the start of your internship. The process is rather laborious so please make sure you follow the instructions of the UK-Visa-To-Do-List carefully.
At the end of your stay, please have the Traineeship Certificate filled out and signed by your supervisor of your internship and send it to us by email. This document is important to confirm your actual period of stay. The date of signature should be the last day of stay at the host institution or later.
1. Student Report
You must submit your experience report no later than four weeks after your traineeship ends. It is best to download the document before you fill it out.
2. EU Survey
You will receive an email from the following sender inviting you to take part in the EU survey: firstname.lastname@example.org.