The Archive has a total of 360 historical maps illustrating the former estates owned by the University. A selection of these cartographic materials is available in the digital archive. The Archive contains maps of all of the University’s former estates, such as Pansow, Ungnade, Dersekow, Eldena, Schönwalde, Hanshagen, Hinrichshagen, Kieshof, Koitenhagen, Levenhagen, Neuenkirchen, Tremt or Wampen. The majority of the maps in the collection are from the years 1805 to 1945. The University lost most of its landholdings through expropriation in 1945.